CycleNation Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of CycleNation Website. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on CycleNation and compliance with these terms. By registering with CycleNation or using CycleNation, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
* In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
* in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
* in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
* in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another"s privacy;
* in a manner that is harmful to minors in any way;
* in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
* to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to CycleNation without authorization;
* to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this CycleNation or prevent others from using CycleNation, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to CycleNation, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons" ability to use CycleNation;
* to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user"s account or to monitor or copy CycleNation or the content contained therein;
* to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
* in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person"s explicit consent;
* in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through CycleNation or to users; and
* in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
* "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
* Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
* Request, solicit or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of CycleNation or to proxy authentication credentials for any member of CycleNation for the purposes of automating logins to CycleNation;
* Post any content containing child pornography to CycleNation;
* Post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
* Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
* Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from CycleNation - except for Internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or "well-behaved" web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by "well-behaved";
* Post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on CycleNation infrastructure;
* Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, CycleNation;
* Use CycleNation as a generic file hosting service;
* Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of CycleNation; and
* Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of CycleNation.
You understand and agree that all data from CycleNation including registration information, profile data, answers to CycleNation profile questions, all Content and other information contributed by Members, and statistical information and analytics relating to usage and interactions within CycleNation may be collected and used by CycleNation Creator of CycleNation in any manner permitted by applicable law.
In addition to your obligations above, You agree not to authorize or encourage any third party to use CycleNation to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. You also agree that these CycleNation Terms and Conditions inure to the benefit of our online service provider and that such online service provider may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with CycleNation